(Solved): WPC300 QUIZ 7 | Score for this attempt: 20 out of 20...
WPC300 QUIZ 7
Score for this attempt: 20 out of 20
Submitted Feb 27 at 10:41pm
This attempt took 2 minutes.
When you access information from two different tables connected by an identifier key, the SQL keyword you should use is ____________.
- ORDER BY
- INNER JOIN
- GROUP BY
Which of the following is a cloud service provider?
You are creating a database to store temperature and wind data from various airport. Which of the following fields is the most likely candidate to use as the basis for a Primary Key in the Airport Table?
- Airport code
Which of the following is true focus of Information Architecture?
- Deliver information to the client where there is a misunderstanding
- Making all information easy to find
- Make only irrelevant information easy to find
- Make the information hard to find
Which of the following is not a traditional data architectural process?
Which of the following is not a component of relational database?
- CPU of Database Server
- Relationship among rows in tables
Which of the following is an important task of a database management system?
- Helps create rules for data analysis
- Provides support such as performing maintenance and routine backups.
- Helps collect data from vendors
- Provides unauthorized access to data when authentication fails
When are asked to design a database for airline ticket reservation system, based on an Entity Relationship Data model, which of the following could be an example of "entity"?
- Flight Number
- Arrival time
- Destination city
Which of the following tools help in periodic managerial decision-making?
The SQL code to extract only departure time information for all records of the following "Flight" table is:
- SELECT * FROM Flight WHERE To = "LGA (New York City)";
- SELECT Flight # FROM Departs;
- SELECT Departs FROM Flight;
- SELECT * FROM Flight;