(Solved): WPC300 Quiz 3...
Regular consumption of organic food will keep you in a good mood. In this example, the confounder could be
- people's mood
- organic foodect!
- work ethics
Which of the following is true about A/B testing?
- You should test multiple elements of your landing page at a time and compare.orrect!
- To increase conversion rate of your website traffic, A/B testing can be beneficial.
- A neutral result on an A/B testing means you correctly performed the test.
- You need to attend WPC 300 course to learn about A/B Testing.
After controlling factors such as socioeconomic status, researchers found that music students had a higher SAT score than non-music students. This is an example of __________.Correct!
- Experimental study
- Observational Study
- Comparative study
- Non-standard study
A _______________ is a relationship between two variables that appear to have interdependence or association with each other but actually do not
- . spurious correlation
- positive correlation
- negative correlation
The first step for any kind of A/B testing is
- to execute test according to the plan.!
- to develop a test plan for what you want to test.
- to determine how we want to evaluate the performances?
- to develop a tracking URL.
In the experimental design example "IQ Water", students are called _______.
- measurement units
- response variable
- experimental units
A/B testing can help marketers to
- All of the answers are correct
- Increase more sales
- Increase more clicks to their website
- Increase more likes to their social media sites
A sample study is mostly done
- to estimate the parameters of the population.
- to establish causality in a controlled environment
- to rule out any spurious correlation in the data.
- to learn how different parameters in the population behave together.
An experiment is said to be double-blinded if _________
- neither the subject nor those working with the subject is aware of who is being given which treatment
- a placebo is given to some of the subjects
- the researcher is not aware of the confounding effect
- the researchers only observes the variables of interest
Which of the following statements is NOT true about experimental studies to compare two treatments?
- We can design experiments so that the error in the comparison is small.
- It is not easy to control uncertainties in the comparison..
- Experiments allow us to set up a direct comparison between the treatments of interest.
- We can design experiments to minimize any bias in the comparison.