(Solved): WPC 300 - Quiz 2 Questions...
Standard deviation of a normal data distribution is a ___________________
- Measure of data quality
- Measure of data centrality
- Measure of data shape
- Measure of data dispersion
Which of the following is true about A/B testing?
- To increase conversion rate of your website traffic, A/B testing can be beneficial.
- You should test multiple elements of your landing page at a time and compare
- A neutral result on an A/B testing means you correctly performed the test
- You need to attend WPC 300 course to learn about A/B Testing
In the experimental design example "IQ Water", students are called
- Experimental units
- Measurement units
- Response variable
A researcher wants to find out if lack of exercise leads to weight gain. Which of the following variables could be considered as a confounder?
- Time of exercise
- Exercise level
In inferential statistics, a _____________ is used to infer about a ______________.
- Population, sample
- Sample, population
- Sample, significance
- Population, significance
Regular consumptions of organic food will keep you in a good mood. In this example, the confounder could be
- organic food
- people's mood
- work ethics
What are the three principles of describing data?
- center, spread and shape
- Centrality, dispersion and size
- Dispersion, range and standard deviation
- Mean, median and mode
For a normal distribution mean is _____________ median.
- sometime equal to
- Greater than
- Less than
- Closely equal to
When two variables are highly positively correlated, the correlation coefficient will be ______________
- Close to 0
- Close to -1
- Close to 1
- Close to 10
What is the first step of running an A/B testing to improve website visits?
Hint: What do you do in any experimental design, in this case, design for A/B testing?
- Making assumptions about the behavior of the visitors to the site
- Establishing your success metric to improve site visits
- Establishing the conversion rate from the site visit
- Creating three variations for your landing page elements