(Solved): BUS384 Quiz 1.5 and 1.6 : Submitted 24 May ...
BUS384 Quiz 1.5 and 1.6
Submitted 24 May
Which of the following goods or services has the highest service content?
- a. A toothpaste
- b. A bicycle
- c. A medicine prescription
- d. A psychiatric session
In the context of a customer benefit package (CBP), which of the following is true of a variant?
- a. It is also known as a peripheral good or service.
- b. It is a feature that adheres to the standard CBP.
- c. It is the core offering that attracts customers.
- d. It is normally location specific or firm specific.
A _____ is the core offering that attracts customers and responds to their basic needs.
- a. primary good or service
- b. secondary good or service
- c. peripheral good or service
- d. tertiary good or service
Which of the following defines a customer benefit package (CBP)?
- a. It is a collection of all the resources, such as labor, equipment, materials, and information, which are used to create customer satisfaction.
- b. It is a set of all the moments of truth between the customer and the service provider in a service encounter.
- c. It is a clearly defined set of tangible and intangible features that customers recognize, pay for, use, or experience.
- d. It is an organization's ability to strategically blend its current business needs with the wants and needs of its customers.
Which of the following statements is true of a supply chain?
- a. It focuses primarily on the physical movement of goods and materials.
- b. It is broader in scope than a value chain.
- c. It originates from the human resource management function of an organization.
- d. It is easier to apply to service-providing firms than a value chain.
Which of the following statements is true of core processes?
- a. They are behind the scenes processes that support primary processes.
- b. They include the processes of inventory management and research and development.
- c. They include the processes of human resource management and marketing.
- d. They are focused on delivering services that create value for customers.
_____ are "behind the scenes" business processes that include purchasing materials and supplies used in manufacturing, managing inventory, installation, day care on-site services, and research and development.
- a. Support processes
- b. Core processes
- c. Principal processes
- d. Primary processes