(Solved): ART 113 - Lesson 10 Designing with Color : Total score: 30 out of 30, 100%...
ART113 Lesson 10
Designing with Color
Total score: 30 out of 30, 100%
1 of 6
Elements that emanate from one or more points in a composition can define radial balance.
2 of 6
High contrast colors presented in adjacent combinations have _________.
- visual balance
- volumetric form
- visual weight
3 of 6
Colors have visual weights, which are a major consideration in color balance.
4 of 6
A gradual change in color is called __________.
- color contrast
- color gradation
- keyed color harmony
5 of 6
Matching: Match each definition with the appropriate term.
- Produced by the progressive sequencing of colors __________
- Colors that have visual weight _____________
- Enhances atmospheric perspective, light, and form _____________
- Used in one location in a composition __________
- A technique of high contrast lights and darks in painting notably found in the Baroque period ______________
- A restricted number of pigments in a composition ______________
- Using a series of chromatic neutrals in an effective way __________________
- Referred to as scatter color____________
- A key to understanding color emphasis as well as manipulation of color weights found in a composition _____________
- A small area of light that seems to glow or emanate ____________________
6 of 6
The use of __________ establishes color atmosphere.
- luminous colors seen in the atmosphere at various times of the day
- colors that are transmitted through transparencies
- masses of color that appear to be reflected from brightly lit surfaces.
- all of the above
- none of the above