(Solved): 16. What are haploid cells, and what are diploid cells? ...
- What are haploid cells, and what are diploid cells? Provide an example of each cell type in the human body. (6 points)
- Why is it important that haploid gametes be produced in animals? (5 points)
- During which stage of meiosis do homologous chromosomes separate? (2 points)
- (Application) How might the information gained from this lab pertaining to mitosis and meiosis be useful to you, or how can you apply this knowledge to your everyday life as a non-scientist? The application will be graded according to the rubric below. (20 points)
16. What are haploid cells, and what are diploid cells? Provide an example of each cell type in the human body. (6 points)
Diploid cells contain two sets of 23 chromosomes while haploid cells contain only one set of chromosomes.
... the other 3 answers at only $3 USD
We have answers to all LAB 6 Questions (1 - 19) visit the link below.