(Solved): WPC300-33872 Assignments| quizzes| Quiz 4...
WPC300 QUIZ 4
Score for this attempt: 20 out of 20
Which of the following is true of hierarchical clustering?
- All clusters must have more than one object in it
- All clusters must have the same number of data
- The data partition does not occur in a single step
- No single cluster can have all data
In the target story discussed in the lecture, why did Target send the teen daughter maternity ads?
- Target was sending ads to all women in a particular neighborhood
- Target analytics model suggested she was pregnant based on her buying habit
- Target was using special promotion that targeted all teens in her geographical area
- Target analytic model confused her with an older woman with a similar name
In loading phase of an ETL tool, the transformed data gets loaded into an end target usually the ____________.
- Online analytical processing
- Data warehouse
- Master data management
- Data Mart
Which of the following category of data mining you would use for Spam filtering of emails?
- Both supervised and unsupervised
Which of the following is a false statement?
- The k-means algorithm is a method for doing partitional clustering
- In the cluster analysis, the objects within clusters should exhibit an high amount of similarity
- To predict sales from transactional data one should perform clustering analysis.
- Reducing SSE (sum of squared error) within cluster increases cohesion
Which of the following is not a standard practice in "Data Transformation" process of an ETL tool?
- Data extraction from ERP
- Splitting data fields
- Data aggregation
- Change of data format
Which of the following is not an application of clustering analysis?
- Market segmentation analysis
- Web click stream analysis
- Crime prediction analysis
- Collaborating filtering analysis
In data extraction process for an ETL tool, which of the following is not an example of legit data source?
- Online Line Transaction data
- Point of Sales data
- Competitions' data
- Customers' social media data
Which of the following the first stage of agglomerative hierarchical clustering?
- By joining two clusters that not at a Euclidean distance
- By joining two clusters that are closest to each other
- By joining two clusters farthest away from each other
- By separating cluster into two finer groups
Which of the following is a definition of distance between two clusters in a complete linkage clustering?
- The distance between the most distant pair of objects, one from each group
- The sum of square of the distance between clusters
- The distance between the least distant pair of objects, one from each group
- The average of distance between all pairs of objects, where each pair is made up of one object from each group