(Solved): CISC7320X Security Project Spring 2020 ...
CISC7320X Spring 2020
The purpose of this project is to become familiar with software that is used to detect vulnerabilities in user's accounts, computer operating systems and networks.
1. Choose a software package to install and use to analyze some vulnerability. A website that offers free hacking tools is these sites:
2. Decide where the software package will be installed. Possibilities are on the metis network (ask me for an account), on a home network or on a laptop (to detect wireless networks.) Do not choose a network for which you have no permission to access information or do packet sniffing.
3. Briefly describe the software package that you are installing. List your goals for the project, i.e.what you want to learn or accomplish by using the software. Note that some of the packages at the website listed above offer extensive information and descriptions; others do not. Hand in this description, the goals and the information from 1) and 2) above by 3/18/2020.
4. Install the software on the chosen computer or network and run it. Obtain output that will allow you to accomplish your goal(s) listed in part 3) above.
5. Write a report that describes the software, your experience running it and what you learned. The report is due 5/6/2020.
Our professionals are working on this answer and it will be ready soon...
Please live chat with us for any clarification that you may require.
Price for your unique answer is $30
For any queries please live chat with us
OR contact our support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Don't Subscribe with the aim of getting this answer. The subscription fee is non-refundable.